Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This might look like a love story about a gangbanger falling for a rich girl and all that jazz, except it is not. I have to admit that the story plot is rather cliched to me and at times intimidatingly predicted but what makes this book so much more readable is it is told from the alternating voice of the two protagonists, which unfailingly pulls me into their lives, sharing their perspectives. Everything became so real then. Also it is a story about crashing down that wall of facade we are so capable to put on to camouflage what lies beyond. Really enjoyed the read and I loved the dynamics of the conversations between characters which kept me entertained immensely.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment